Your categories and questions are wrapped in this interactive quiz game for individual players or teams. The board size is flexible, so you decide how many questions and categories are in the game. All these games come with interactive help cues so you know what to do at each step of the game.
2. Team Showdown
Two teams compete to find all the answers under your questions or topics. Your game board can have up to 12 possible answers. And you decide how many points each answer is worth. This game is great for reinforcing details and building teamwork! And it's a great energizer for your class or meeting.
3. Who Wants to Know?
Arrange your questions in increasing difficulty like a TV game show. Can your player or team make it to the top? The flexible design of this game lets you put either points or recognition phrases as the value of each question. For example, use "Genius Level" instead of "1,000,000" as the top level.
How does it work?
People pay attention to fun. That's automatic! The hard part for trainers, teachers and presenters is making a subject or review activity fun. With Game Show Presenter, you put your review questions into an interactive quiz game. And that turns a dry review into a fun, engaging activity that is its own reward for paying attention. It's a great way to review for mid-term exams and tests or to make sure your presentation points stick.
What results can you get with Game Show Presenter?
To sum up what trainers and educators have told us about using Game Show Presenter in their classes, meetings and presentations:
Greater participation Improved test performance Higher morale
Increased retention Better feedback & evaluations Stronger focus on subject matter
Improve your results for as little as $49!
- New for 2016! You now have a choice of two great levels of Game Show Presenter.
- The $49 Bronze Level, formerly named Classics, is our best value for learning games.
- The new Gold Level raises the bar with our most advanced game show software yet.
- The Gold Level Game Show Presenter is designed for presentation pros.
- Either way, you get the three most popular formats for learning, training and group activity games.
Easy to setup and use
- 3 games in one program that are popular with trainers, teachers and event planners.
- Easily add your own questions and answers.
- Built-in coaching gets you started fast.
- Customize the title screen with your game show name, a logo or picture.
- Save your game files for repeat use. Build a collection!
- Music, sound effects and score tracking are built in.
- Add a picture to any question.
- Works with or without number key buzzers.
- Even more advanced features in the Gold Level version
It's easy to make a game show using our presentation game templates. Our latest tv game show software includes:
Get Full Engagement at
Your Next Presentation or Class!
Presentations, orientations, conferences, in-service trainings... you can boost people's focus and participation with our game show-style quiz games! Set an upbeat and innovative tone with Game Show Presenter. Order today!
What our customers say...
This is one of the best investments I have made in regard to training and "just for fun" tools.Don C. - Trainer and entertainer
Your software is highly effective and good on the budget. (I've tried others that charge upwards of $900.)Dr. Martin A. - Medical educator
Your game show software was a complete success for our quarterly meeting!Maricruz P. - Event planner
Our party was a hit, especially the Feud-style Game (Team Showdown).Bruce B. - Office manager
We used Game Show Presenter GOLD Level at a recent Meet and Greet, it was PERFECT! We love it and can't wait to use it at other meetings. Sandra B. - Event planner
I love the game... We will use it again and again." Franklin T. - Trainer
Easy to use. Great sounds effects. It was a big hit at our managers' meeting. R.M. - Meeting planner
Awesome. Easy to use. Dennis R. - Trivia night quizmaster
My team loves the new software (Gold Level) -- nice work. Jeff G. - CEO
Make it fun to pay attention!
Get Game Show Presenter for your next class or meeting